Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ok, now I know I'm old!

First clue: My doctor had me schedule my first colonoscopy. Woohoo!! I'm scheduled for Tuesday 2/3/09 at 9:00am. Pray for me.

Second clue and most eyeopening of all: My sister and her husband borrowed my truck because they are in the process of moving into a house from their apartment. So, my sister picke me up from work. On the way home we were listening to some pretty good music and I asked her what station she was listening to. She said, "Oh no, that's Milton's (Tommy Jr.'s friend) IPOD. It was playing music like, "Hey Jude", "Ain't No Mountain High Enough", etc. The reality of my age set in when she added that Milton told her that it was his "OLDIES" music. O. M. G.!!!! I am now an OLDIES of the 60's, 70's, & 80's. I couldn't believe it. My music isn't OLDIES, it's Rock & Disco. Kids, what do they know. The OLDIES are the DooWop groups etc.

Please somebody, tell me it isn't so. Has our music now become Their OLDIES!?

No comments: