Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas To Everyone

So, how did everyone spend their Christmas? We spent it at my brother Frank's home with his wife Maria and stepdaughter Audrey. It was really nice. It was my first visit to their home and it is beautiful. I fell in love with a great recliner/rocker that they have. We all met their for dinner and gift exchange. My family has always celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve with dinner and gift exchange and this has really worked out well for my married brothers & sisters because their in-laws do Christmas on Christmas Day. Isnt' it neat how God fits people together.

We had a great dinner and we all received some great gifts. My sister Ramona and her family weren't with us and we were also missing my nephew Tommy, Jr. Ramona lives in Nederland, TX and her children and grandchildren live down there too, so she was with them. Tommy, Jr. was with his Mom but he'll be with us for New Year's.

My Christmas wish for everyone is that God continue to fill your families with His blessings.

No comments: