Sunday, February 22, 2009

Don't you just love coupons?!!!

Wow, what a morning! Belinda, Jacque & I went out last night with coupons in hand and stocked up on tuna fish, foil paper, paper towels, and soft soap. I was also able to get a new blood sugar meter for free and in my favorite color, blue. Yea!

We left at 11:30pm to start at Kroger for the paper towels and soft soap. While we were in Kroger, Belinda noticed that they were running a sale on the star-kist tuna pouches. She told us that we also had coupons for those and with our coupons we could each get 6 packets of tuna for $1. So, with the amount of coupons we had, we each got 18 packets of tuna. Then we left there and headed for Walgreens where they had the foil on sale for $.89 and we had a coupon for $1 off. Ok, here is the run down of what we got Saturday:

Foil paper (20ft) - Free
Bounty Paper Towels - .25 each
Toilet paper (4pk) - .30 each
Star-Kist Tuna - 6/$1

When we finished we got home about 3:00am. We had a fun time together and it's really fun learning how this all works. I don't think Jacque and I will be making any more midnight runs again soon, but I know that we both enjoyed ourselves with Belinda. Now I think I'm gonna take a well deserved nap.

No comments: