Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just kicking back!

Today started with me going to get my taxes filled out. Now all I have to do is mail them. Yea, I'm getting a refund. So many things I could do with it but I think I'll just put it savings until Mom & I decide what we'll do first.

Got home and helped Mom got to her bed so she could take a nap. Then I folded some clothes and took a little nap myself. Then I woke up got me and Mom a late lunch early supper. When I finished eating I swept and mopped the kitchen floors and bathroom floor. That over, I sat down with my computer and logged in to see utility bills that I need to pay. Gonna total them all up and see how much I'll have left after making the payments so that I can go buy some groceries.

All in all it's been a pretty quiet day and night. Not much else to say so, I'll say goodnight to all.

No comments: