Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wow, I'm off next week!

Yes, it's true. Next week I will be home on vacation. I'm hoping the weather forecasts stay true and give me a great week and weekend. I'm hoping to take this opportunity to clear out some stuff in the house and have a yard sale. Whatever I don't sell I intend to give to charity. My cousin Belinda said if I needed, she could come over and help me pull things out for the sale.

One of my objectives is to go through all of my dad's tools and toolboxes, and believe me he had plenty, and sort them out. Then I'd like for my brothers to come by and pick what they want so that I can sell the rest. Not all of what's left but some. I may need some tools, too. It's just a thouht because I'm not sur my brothers can come by before Saturday since they both live so far away. Oh well, if they can't make it I'll just sell a portion of the tools.

Wish me luck.

No comments: