Monday, March 23, 2009

Back to the grindstone

Well, I'm back in the office and it's like I never left (hehe). All I know is that the day sure went by fast. I was so busy before I knew it the clock showed 4:00pm. One more hour and I would be on the way home.

I got home and chatted for a bit with Mrs. Alvarez, mom's caregiver, and after she left I asked mom if she was ready for supper. She said no. So, I changed clothes, opened the windows in the den and got my laptop and decided to do some work. I never can get much done at the office, that is much computer work done, because most of the time I am either returning phone calls, placing phone calls, tending to couples who come in asking for wedding information, setting appointments for the priests and lots of other things. So, once I post this blog I will start working on our Sunday bulletin for this weekend.

Hope your day was a good one.

No comments: