Sunday, May 24, 2009

Couponing

Wow, what a trip. We started our day by helping my cousin give a coupon class to a church group so that they could go out and purchase stuff for themselves and their church at very low cost. After class we (cousin, sister-in-law, & me) went to lunch and then went to do some shopping of our own. We went to several CVS stores because they had their L'oreal makeup on clearance and with our coupons it was gonna be really, really, cheap. Boy, did we make a savings. We bought $1,500.00+ and paid $80.00. I love coupons. We also went to some Albertons's stores and stocked up on the paperplates and bowls. The plastic cups were all gone but one of the store managers told my cousin when their next truck would be in, so, we'll be back. We also had some coupons for some SunSilk shampoos and conditioners but they were all out. Oh, well.

Today is Sunday and I'm just gonn chill doing some laundry and looking into my very, very neglected bedroom. Later in the day I'll be helping my cousin separate more coupons. We got a little bit behind last week and so, we have alot to do to catch up. But boy the outcome is so much worth the effort.

No comments: