Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day weekend

Wow, Mom had all five of her children with her this weekend. Sad to say Ramona & Tim couldn't join us for dinner but at least she got to spend time with mom. Saturday Maria took us to Sam Moon, we'd never been there, and what a mistake. I now know how to get there. OMG, all the purposes and accessories. We also went into this Sam Moon Home Decor store and they had some really nice stuff to decorate the house with and it wasn't expensive at all. Maria found some things to go in her kitchen and bedroom. She said she would have to go back when she had $$ to spend. Ramona said that she may have to come back up for some things. I found some stuff for mom's house, too.

I bought burgers for everyone when we got back and we all watched some TV and ate burgers. They all left (Tommy, jr and Andy were there, too) because Maria had to go buy some stuff for tomorrow. Tommy was cooking supper for his mom for Mother's Day.

Mother's Day we all got together around 3:00pm and had some KofC because Mom didn't want anyone to cook. We laughed and ate and really enjoyed each other's company. Mom really enjoyed having everyone at her house again.

I hope everyone else had a great Mother's Day, too.

1 comment:

Moni and Tim said...

I really liked that store, Sam Moon Decor. I will have to definitely go back to that store. I have so many plans for our new house. Of course, I need to take it one step at a time and I am praying that God helps me with my patience.

I truly wished that I could have seen John and Cito, but the last couple of times we made the trip we left late and got home late, that the next morning we were so very tired at work. Maybe next time plans can be made when all of us can be there at the same time.