Sunday, October 19, 2008

Beautiful Weekend

This has been the most beautiful weekend. Why oh why didn't I have a yard sale??? Oh well, I'll just have to wait for the next beautiful weekend.

Mom and I stayed in this morning but around 3:00pm we went outside and sat on her swing. It was beautiful outside. Belinda came over and we all just sat outside and talked. It seemed like old times. We haven't sat out there like that since Dad died. The three of us used to go outside at night, especially on the weekends and just sit and swing and watch the cars go by. We talked about bills, life, and family.

Belinda and I both had some laundry to finish so we came inside about 5:00pm and then I went to Taco Cabana to get me & mom some supper. She's sleeping now and I'm listening to "Brothers & Sisters". Gia & Juan Diego have both been fed and are laid out like to fat babies, out to the world.

I guess I'm gonna call it a night myself. An early night sounds good. Hope everyone has a great night.

No comments: