Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yea, it's Saturday!

Last night I told myself, it's Saturday tomorrow, the house is clean, the laundry is done, so what if I haven't folded it, it's clean, and there's no need for me to get up early so, late morning here I come. NOT! I had forgotten that my brother John had planned to stop by and have breakfast with us so, I was up early washing up, clearing off the bar and making the coffee for breakfast. Oh well, maybe I can sleep late next weekend.

It turns out I'm glad I got up early because the day is gorgeous! I went around the house opening all the windows and the two doors. No a/c today. It feels great! Only one little problem and her name is GIA!

We now have new neighbors next door and, of course, they're working in their yard and such and Miss Gia has taken it upon herself to greet them with her constant barking. She not only barks at them when she's outside but she comes in and sits on top of our sofa and lays down half on the sofa and half on the window sill and barks from inside the house. She is so neighborly. I on the other hand refuse to close the window because the breeze id from the north and it's the north window she's claimed as her watch tower. What can I say, bark on GIA, claim your space!

No comments: